Code of Conduct
The Discipline Code is also known as the Citywide Behavioral Expectations to Support Student Learning:
- Is age-specific with one set for grades K-5 and another for grades 6-12.
- Explains the standards for behavior in the New York City public schools.
- Describes supports, interventions, and disciplinary responses that schools can use when students demonstrate unwelcome behavior.
- Explains how you can appeal decisions.
- Includes the K-12 Student Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.
- Read the Discipline Code Here